- During my career I have received a large amount of positive feedbacks, available on google and in my italian personal website
- In the last fifteen years, I taught in different music schools in Italy, gaining my experience in wide age groups with peculiar didactic approaches and on many levels as well, also organizing learning plans.
- - Graduation and Certificate in guitar.
- Seminars and specialization courses in Italy and abroad.
- Expert in comunication for music education.
- CEO at Obiettivo Musica music school.
- - I take care of my students and I believe in human relationships to improve the quality of learning.
- I teach at all levels, even beginners
- All genres: electric, acoustic, fingerstyle, jazz, etc.
- - 20 years of solid experience
- You can follow a customized and intensive study program, supported by the expertise and attention offered by a private lesson.
- - Free video recording
- Referral texts and presentations are provided by me.
- Preparation for admission exams.
- Monday to Saturday.
- Individual tuition.
- Duration 45 or 60 minutes, it's up to you.
- After lesson chat assistance.
- You can book a single lesson or discount package. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No entry fees.
- Course completion certificate.
- Pay with Paypal.me or Bank transfer. SETUP
- Two-way camera.
- Musical score.
- Fast internet connection.
It’s so simple to schedule your free trial guitar lesson.
Contact me now to book yours!
I can normally arrange for a free trial guitar lesson within 2 days of you contacting me.
All you need is a webcam and a microphone!
Usually these items are already built into your PC/Laptop.
A Skype account which is free to setup and only takes a few minutes.
Last but not least a guitar.
We will discuss how to setup your gear for a lessons when we talk online.
More about me
As a professional musician, I have played until now in a number of contexts, also I teach for more than fiftheen years in Milan, I have a teaching and music university degree, also I have obtained FSE certificate communication training for a professional music teachers.
So far I have collaborated as a teacher and as a school program and method coordinator to more than ten public and private schools, also in a summer campus and master classes in Italy and Switzerland.
More than eight years I run as CEO music school network in Milan “Obiettivo Musica”, I also teach guitar in a R. Steiner School.
I have graduated jazz guitar at the “Civica di Milano - Accademia Internazionale della Musica”, I have participated at the master classes and seminaries, I have recorded and played following music genres: jazz, blues, rock and pop.
I regularly perform in Italy and in foreign countries (Greece, Spain, Switzerland, France, Russia).
I have recorded and performed together with Franco Cerri and I play as a regular member of Tonino Carotone Band.
Some recent acrivities:
- Mosca (concert)
- Atene (concert)
- Roma (concert)
- Milano (concert)
- Licata (concerto)
- Bologna (concert)
- Genova (concert)
- Modena (concert)
- Riva del Garda (concert)
- Chicago (congress)
- Lecce (concert)
- Perugia (concert)
- Desio (concert)
- Ravenna (concert)
- Susa (concert)
- Cesena (concert)
- Taranto (concert)
- Gorizia (concert)
- Firenze (concert)
- Castel di Sangro (concert)
- Cosenza (concert)
(auto translated) Mario is an excellent teacher and manages himself to adapt the teaching method based on the student's knowledge. He is very nice and immediately puts you at ease, going to class with him is always a real pleasure. Times are very flexible. I have been his student for about 6 months and I am making great progress..Giordano Bianchi
(auto translated) Fantastic teacher! Listen, understand, encourage and stimulate. Extensive musical culture - each lesson was a gift! I can't wait for the next time!Giovanni Manfredi
(auto translated) Mario is an excellent guitarist and teacher. Not only that, he is also very helpful and patient. For work I travel often and it is not easy to find continuity in the lessons, but Mario is always ready with a smile and a joke to adapt the course of study. Highly recommended!Marco Cetola
(auto translated) I did 1 year of lessons with Mario and thanks to his customized approach for learning guitar I reached a good level! He is very prepared, super helpful and an excellent teacher. I also recommend you to make some final videos of the lesson to review it at home: He's the best I found ever! Recommended!Davide Briano